Re: BI for RDF/OWL

On 13.01.21 15:05, Nicolas Chauvat wrote:

Hi Nicolas,

> All I mentioned (tool for converting CVS to RDF Cube Schema, Cube Schema
> visualizer & RAWgraphs plugins) are open source software.

sure, we did a new schema (see reasons at the end of the readme on why
not RDF Data Cube):

https://github.com/zazuko/rdf-cube-schema

there is a still WIP repo for an extension that gives hints for
visualizing tools so we can have better defaults:

https://github.com/zazuko/rdf-cube-schema-viz

The frontend for converting CSVs to RDF Cube Schema & maintaining
additional metadata is here:

https://github.com/zazuko/cube-creator

(heading towards 1.0, maybe not yet straight forward to setup)

The JavaScript client lib for querying cubes in an easier way is this
one here:

https://github.com/zazuko/rdf-cube-view-query/

And the frontend built on it lives here:

https://github.com/visualize-admin/visualization-tool

We plan to do some screencasts later this year that introduce the
schema, the tools & the libraries built around it.

RAWgraphs 2.0 should be released end of January, the SPARQL & RDF Cube
extensions will take some more time.

regards

Adrian