Re: Extracting Validating Shapes (A short survey)

Dear all,

please help us by answering and re-sharing the link to this community survey -- only 3 mandatory questions
(thanks again to those that already answered the survey!)

https://forms.gle/93KFZH5vcGy7Et27A

( alternative link if you have issues with google forms:  https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/LZVWT7/ )

We believe the outcome will help provide interesting insights in needs (both from industry&academia) around the generation and use of validating shapes (SHACL/ShEx).

Thanks a lot,
Matteo

---
Matteo Lissandrini