Re: [Wikidata] DKG talk - On the broad applicability of Semantic Web technologies by Ora Lassila - 07/12 18.00CET

Dear all,

Due to a technical issue, the Youtube link we are using to stream is
different than previously communicated. Please go to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9wautaqWUs

Enjoy the talk,
--AZ