Re: SHACL shapes generation

Hello Kashif

I have been investigating SHACL shapes generation from OWL ontologies.
SHACL Play [1] contains 3 sets of rules to derive SHACL shapes from OWL
[2]. You can run these rules online by uploading your OWL file and get the
SHACL back. Each is a little different in the way it tries (or not) to
"close" the shapes. These rules are adapted from the ones provided by
TopQuadrant in this - excellent - blog post [3].

Best Regards
Thomas

[1] : https://shacl-play.sparna.fr/play/
[2] : https://shacl-play.sparna.fr/play/rules-catalog
[3] : https://www.topquadrant.com/from-owl-to-shacl-in-an-automated-way/

--

*Thomas Francart* -* SPARNA*
Web de *données* | Architecture de l'*information* | Accès aux