Re: Build websites and Web APIs on top of KGs with Walder

Looking really great, Ruben.

One question: your "knows" website doesn't seem to do Accept:application/rdf+xml or accept:text/n3, although it does accept:text/turtle as in the example.
Is that right, or am I missing something?

--
Hugh
023 8061 5652