Re: Build websites and Web APIs on top of KGs with Walder

Hello.
@ Pieter and the team at IDLAB - this is a cool piece of tech and
practically useful.

I have a few questions:

1) Is Walder a Node-js framework?
I'm not familiar with Node-js, and the GitHub page does not say anything
about this either other than Walder being a javascript library.

2) Is Walder entirely server-side? Or is there a possibility to also run
it from within a browser (e.g. consolidate data from different sources
similar to SPARQL with different SERVICE queries) ?

3) Is there a source for the knows.idlab.ugent.be website? I would like
to look at the code and output to see how it works. (e.g. Jekyll content
files + website allow me to see what I have to write and how it
translates to HTML)

4) What are other similar or related technologies/frameworks? The
listing of teams page on the website reminds me of Semantic MediaWiki
regarding automatic generation of 'index' or 'listings'. (e.g. the API
is more configurable, also templates?)

*) I think the example on GitHub's readme has a minor error: in the
multiple config files section the filepath refers to musicians but the
code refers to actors

Thanks, and keep up the good work.
Cheers,
Harsh