Re: vocabulary repos?

Hello

Not a vocabulary management and publishing solution per se, but SKOS Play
offers 1/ ability to maintain vocabularies in Excel spreadsheets and
convert them to SKOS [1]  and 2/ ability to generate HTML and PDF rendering
from the SKOS file [2].
It lowers the empty barrier for SKOS data production.
We have projects maintaining large vocabularies using this solution (in a
shared Google spreadsheet) and disseminating them in Skosmos, like
Luxembourg Offcial Journal vocabularies :
http://data.legilux.public.lu/vocabulaires/fr/

Cheers
Thomas

[1] SKOS Play Excel to RDF converter :
https://labs.sparna.fr/skos-play/convert
[2] SKOS Play SKOS to PDF and HTML renderer :
https://labs.sparna.fr/skos-play/upload

--

*Thomas Francart* -* SPARNA*
Web de *données* | Architecture de l'*information* | Accès aux