Looking for participants: user evaluation for the Open Research Knowledge Graph (ORKG)

From: Allard Oelen <oelen@l3s.de>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 17:38:09 +0200
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Dear all,

We are conducting a user evaluation for a new type of user interface in the Open Research Knowledge Graph (ORKG) and we are still looking for participants. Participants are asked to annotate sentences within a scholarly article they authored. In total the evaluation takes about 20-30 minutes.

The deadline for participation is October 7, 2020. For more information, please visit the user evaluation page at: https://bit.ly/3n6Uw6r <https://bit.ly/3n6Uw6r>

Your help is much appreciated!

Best,

Allard