Re: vocabulary repos?

Hello

Le dim. 1 nov. 2020 à 05:49, Paola Di Maio <paoladimaio10@gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Thank you
>

>> Thank you Thomas
>>> Nice initiative, export to xml would be a desirable feature
>>>

>> Which schema/DTD ?
>>
> any 'standard'  xml  (that can easily be converted to any other)

You mean that kind of pre-semantic interchange format ? :-)
SKOS Play relies on RDF and SKOS, providing a feature to "lower" RDF to XML
would not really make sense for someone that already has SKOS data.

>>> cannot see how to create new vocabs tho
>>>

>> Just create your spreadsheet following the documented rules, or adapt one
>> of the provided example, fill it in, and upload it to the converter to get
>> your SKOS back.
>>

> you mean upload here?   https://data.public.lu/en/
> (under contribute?)

No no, I mean here : https://labs.sparna.fr/skos-play/convert
What you see at https://data.public.lu/en/ is the luxembourgish open data
platform, and what you see at http://data.legilux.public.lu/vocabulaires is
a deployment of the Skosmos tool (already mentionned in this discussion)
that disseminates the SKOS vocabularies that are maintained in spreadsheets
(actually Google spreadsheets) and then converted to SKOS using the
aforementionned converter.

Thomas