Re: defining the semantics of lists

On 5/17/20 5:20 PM, Patrick J Hayes wrote:>> On May 17, 2020, at 1:02
PM, David Booth <david@dbooth.org> wrote:
>> On 5/17/20 5:40 AM, thomas lörtsch wrote:
>>> I'd like lists to be integrated into RDF first class [ . . . ]
>> They need to be first-class syntactic objects  [ . . . ]
> I agree. But it would require [ . . . ]

Good questions.  I've recorded them in this issue, in the hope that
someday someone will produce a higher-level successor to RDF -- ideally
backwards compatible -- that includes arrays:
https://github.com/w3c/EasierRDF/issues/74

Thanks,
David Booth

(1) defining the exact syntax and semantics (or deliberate lack of
semantics) (2) writing a standard document defining this extension (3)
getting it through the W3C process (3) re-tooling every RDF parser, and
possibly every RDF inference engine, in existence.