Re: COVID19 RDF Dataset

Hi Mohamed,

On 5/11/20 7:22 AM, Mohamed Sherif wrote:
> We (The DICE research group team <https://dice-research.org/>) are happy
> to introduce our novel RDF dataset COVID19-DS. Our RDF dataset is based
> on papers related to the COVID-19 and coronavirus-related research
> (CORD-19 <https://www.semanticscholar.org/cord19/download>).

Excellent!  FYI, we started holding a weekly teleconference for anyone
doing semantic annotations of the CORD-19 dataset.  Notes from
yesterday's call are here:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-semweb-lifesci/2020May/0008.html

We have been using the W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences email list to
announce the calls.  If you are not on that list I suggest joining:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-semweb-lifesci/

Also, it would be great if you could join the teleconference next week
or thereafter to talk about your work.

Thanks!
David Booth