Re: Knowledge graph toolkit

On 02.05.20 10:34, Amirouche Boubekki wrote:

> The problem is the same with RDF stores, they do not scale in terms of
> features and use-cases, for the same reasons. This leads to an unbound
> microservices mess.

I don't know where to start with this email so I keep it to a minimum:
You did not even try to define "scale", the rest you write has little or
no relation to RDF and in the end you recommend FoundationDB out of the
blue.

There are organizations out there that scale RDF based knowledge graphs
in large scenarios and run profitable businesses on it so I have no idea
how you come to your conclusions.

regards

Adrian