From: Diego Torres <diego.torres@lifia.info.unlp.edu.ar>
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 4:05 PM
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Subject: Knowledge graph toolkit

Dear all,

I´ve notice in the last time the appearance of knowledge graph as a keyword in the Semantic Web context. As I am from the old school, some programming technologies that I am managing are a little out of date.

I would like to ask if some of you could recommend a basic toolkit for a knowledge graph phd student. This includes from programming languages to frameworks, tools, and any other important tool. For example, where could use to store or manage a knowledge graph (neo4j was the last I ve seen, imagine there are new alternativas, most of them open source).

Thanks in advance,

Diego

Dr. Diego Torres
Centro de Investigación LIFIA