PhD grant available in Saint-Étienne, France, on "Semantic content negotiation"

From: Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@emse.fr>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 09:40:52 +0200
To: semantic-web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Dear Semantic Web community,

I am looking for a student to join our group on the topic of "Semantic
content negotiation for knowledge interchange among heterogeneous
systems". The gross salary is 24076 euros and this type of grants gives
a lot of freedom to the student, as it is not tied to a specific project
with deliverables.

Opportunities to participate and collaborate on our ongoing projects is
possible, though.

If you are interested in pursuing a PhD programme in France, or you know
people who may be interested, please consult the link below or forward
this call to relevant people and communities:

https://ci.mines-stetienne.fr/jobs/PhD_SemConneg_2020.html

Best,
--
Antoine Zimmermann