Re: State of OWL reasoners

Dear Mikael,

I have been successfully using Racer and Konclude and they work for the
"standard" tasks. Of course, you could have a bottleneck if you use OWLlink
protocol (http://www.owllink.org/) to interface with them. The last update
of the protocol was in 2011.

Konclude https://www.derivo.de/en/produkte/konclude.html
Racer https://github.com/ha-mo-we/Racer

If you look for bug maybe you find them because is software! but Racer
could work for you.

Germán

Germán Braun
Becario Posdoctoral CONICET
Departamento de Teoría de la Computación
Facultad de Informática / Universidad Nacional del Comahue
Buenos Aires 1400 - Neuquén Capital (8300) - Neuquén
Tel.: (+54) 299-4490300 int 637 Cel.: 298 4634689
https://fi.uncoma.edu.ar/german-braun/
<https://sites.google.com/a/fi.uncoma.edu.ar/german-braun/>

[EOM]--End of Message
[NRR]--No Reply Required  (alternative stronger than FYI)
[Y/N]--Yes/No Question
[RB+ ]--Reply By (insert timeline)  e.g. [RB+4] 4 days
[AB+ ]--Action By (insert timeline)
[PYR]--Per Your Request