Re: SPARQL query answering engine - Preferably in C++

From: Pierre-Antoine Champin <pchampin@liris.cnrs.fr>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 18:55:20 +0200
To: angin scribe <anginscribe3@gmail.com>
Cc: "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>
If you consider Rust as a close-enough match to "preferably in C++",
https://github.com/oxigraph/oxigraph
is an RDF store (in-memory or on-disk) which supports a large part of
SPARQL 1.1.

Now about "ontologies", it all depends what kind of expressivity you need,
but one of my students just ported an inference engine in Rust, which
supports RDFS and RDFS+ [1].
https://github.com/tbourg/inferrust_rs

Providing some kind of integration with oxigraph is on the todo-list,
but we can put it on the top if you are interested...

[1] D. Allemang and J. Hendler. Semantic web for the working ontologist:
effective modeling in RDFS and OWL. Elsevier, 2011.