Re: Knowledge graph toolkit

Hi,

We are working on KGTK, a knowledge graph toolkit:
https://github.com/usc-isi-i2/kgtk <https://github.com/usc-isi-i2/kgtk>
https://kgtk.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ <https://kgtk.readthedocs.io/en/latest/>

KGTK is a Python library for easy manipulation of knowledge graphs. It provides a flexible framework that allows chaining of common graph operations, such as: extraction of subgraphs, filtering, computation of graph metrics, validation, cleaning, generating embeddings, and so on. Its principal format is TSV, though we do support a number of other inputs.

Pedro Szekely
Principal Scientist / USC Information Sciences Institute
Research Director / Center on Knowledge Graphs, USC/ISI
Research Associate Professor / USC Viterbi Computer Science Department
pedro szekely | kg center | 562.889.3149