Re: Straw Poll: What is the most widely deployed RDF serialization in 2020?

 I'm not sure I understand the question.  Data can be sitting as RDF/XML or
Turtle before being loaded into a triple store (TS). At that time, it is in
the TS's native data structures, not in any serialization format.  If
someone decides to export it and what was loaded as turtle might be
exported at RDF/XML or N-quads.

For our corporate work, we generally use Turtle. We use n-quads if we want
to save out and re-import triples. For certain purposes it is convenient to
use N-triples.

So say we create a TS for a client with 1B  triples.  We loaded turtle
files into the TS.
Two other groups decide they want to use those triples in their own TSs
driving different applications. One exports to RDF/XML and the other
exports to N-Quad. Some of these files are thrown away as part of ETL,
others are saved for archival purposes.

What question do you want an answer to?
What would the answer be?

Michael

--

Michael Uschold
   Senior Ontology Consultant, Semantic Arts