Re: International Postcode system using Cubic Meters - CubicPostcode.com

Thanks. I know about what3words, sure, but it is a proprietary system.
Also, the words get clunky and there are many languages that don't use the
English alphabet making it much more clunky. Algorithms are much more
widely used and better for a universal, compact and unambiguous system.
Also, my proposed cubic postcode includes all places on Earth
volumetrically, not just the surface and creates an interesting aesthetical
appeal for monument architectonical creations.
Also if we used 22 algorisms strings for everything, including phone
numbers, we would not need international prefixes in our phone numbers. We
could use these 22 algarism strings for everything, including phone numbers
without prefix, etc. as described in the cubicpostcode website.

What3words is interesting but slightly flawed. Being proprietary makes it
more likely to be widely adopted as they can afford advertisement and
infrastructure development. But still, I think this system is much better.
Simple, compact, universal and elegant.

Thanks a lot for the Discrete Global Grid (DGG) hint. Never heard about it
before.