Re: Recorded presentations of CORD-19 semantic annotation projects

On 6/12/20 3:01 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> On 6/12/20 12:48 PM, David Booth wrote:
>> We now have a consolidated list of recorded presentation about CORD-19
>> semantic annotation projects:
>> https://github.com/w3c/hcls/wiki/CORD-19-Semantic-Annotation-Projects
[ . . . ]
> Wondering if there is a similar index for RDF datasets associated with
> these projects?

Some of the entries in the list linked above include a download URL,
although some projects were not yet far enough along to provide their data.

I also notice various other COVID-19 knowledge graph efforts, including
the following, though I don't know enough about them to comment on them:

https://beta.covid-19.openaire.eu/

https://op.europa.eu/en/web/eudatathon/covid-19-linked-data

https://www.kaggle.com/allen-institute-for-ai/CORD-19-research-challenge/discussion/138783

https://covidgraph.org/