Content-addressable RDF

From: pukkamustard <pukkamustard@posteo.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 16:48:54 +0200
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Hello semantic-web,

I would like to make a request for comments for a proposal on how
make RDF Content-addressable:

https://openengiadina.net/papers/content-addressable-rdf.html

The work is related to "Linked Data Proofs"[1] by the W3C Digital
Verification Community Group, but emphasizes the value of
content-addressable RDF by itself.

This work has been done in the context of the openEngiadina
project[2]
with the goal of developing a platform for open local knowledge.
The
immediate goal is to develop an ActivityPub server that enables
offline-first and decentralized applications.

We have also prepared a Javascript web demo that illustrates the
scheme
for content-addressing RDF:

https://openengiadina.gitlab.io/js-eris/index.html

Select "RDF Turtle" or "JSON-LD" as input formats to see the
magic.

I kindly request feedback, comments, questions and pointers to
other
related work.

Best regards,
pukkamustard