Don't you use GeoSPARQL? [ was: Do you use GeoSPARQL?]

Hi,

GeoSPARQL <https://www.ogc.org/standards/geosparql> 1.0 (released in 2012)
is a standard from the OGC <https://www.ogc.org/about>. It offers, among
other things, an ontology for geographical features and geometry
<http://www.opengis.net/ont/geosparql#> and SPARQL functions to work with
geospatial data.
As Simon wrote, GeoSPARQL is about to be revised, so now is a perfect time
for the semantic web community to have a critical look at the
specification. I would say that the upcoming revision work is not only of
interest to those who are already using GeoSPARQL, but also to everyone
that might some day work with spatial/geometric data on the web, either on
the supply or the demand side. So that is probably you, dear reader :-)
The current list of issues for the revision
<https://github.com/opengeospatial/geosemantics-dwg/issues> was mainly
compiled by people whose job it is to work with (geo)spatial data. I think
it will be very beneficial for the revision if people with different
backgrounds make their impressions known. Explicit targets for the next
version of GeoSPARQL are improving the way GeoSPARQL can be put to use in
the Semantic Web and in graph databases, so any input from people working
in those areas is highly valued and of great importance.
Here are some questions that could spark a bit of discussion in this list,
perhaps resulting in additional official comments or change requests:

   - Have you ever used GeoSPARQL? If so, any problems?
   - Have you ever tried to implement (parts of) GeoSPARQL in your
   software? If yes, did you run into problems?
   - Have you ever run into problems working with spatial or geometric
   data? Perhaps on the ontology level, or on the data integration level, or
   in some other way?
   - Domains like geography, astronomy, biology, computer graphics, web
   graphics, building information modelling (BIM) and computer aided design
   (CAD) all use spatial data. Have you ever tried to somehow combine
   different types of spatial data or spatial knowledge? If so, how was that
   experience?

Even if you're not interested in spatial data on the web at all, but do
like to fuss about lists in RDF or the sweet spot of atomicity in RDF
literals, you're very welcome to weigh in...

Greetings,
Frans