Re: Blank nodes must DIE! [ was Re: Blank nodes semantics - existential variables?]

I find myself wondering if there is some confusion going on about
	rdfs:Datatype
and particular
	datatype IRIs
that can form part of a literal.

I think of datatype IRIs as hardly being in the RDF world.

Or maybe it is just me that is confused.

--
Hugh
023 8061 5652