Re: Coherent Logic (a.k.a Geometric Logic) and RDF?

Hi Henry,

The Patterson paper is an excellent intro to DL as well. A hearty thanks
for this reference. I would be interested to see how extensions to OWL 2
might accomplish the 'typing' objectives noted by Patterson. Do you know
of any efforts in that direction?

Thanks!

Best, Mike