Web-Cats 2020 was: Category Theory CG?

Happy new year 2020!

   We have started putting together the foundation for a
Category Theory Community Group. I put up an initial web site
over the Xmas vacations
  https://web-cats.gitlab.io/
and a Gitter channel to get the conversation started
  https://gitter.im/webcats/community

As I put in the initial work, the site and issue database reflects
a lot of my current research interests. Please feel free to make
it reflect yours too :-)

Of interest to this mailing list: I put together a page on
RDF and Category Theory papers:
   https://web-cats.gitlab.io/RDF/Literature.html

There is an issue database that can be used to discuss topics
in more detail. I have been filling it with questions
that I find intriguing. Eg.

  "Is OWL/RDF typed or untyped? Should it be?”
  https://gitlab.com/web-cats/CG/issues/9

Look forward to some interesting discussions,

   Henry Story