From: Sören Auer <auer@l3s.de>
Sent: February-10-20 9:29 AM
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Subject: Re: Scientific Models and Semantics

Dear Adam, all,

I guess its not 100% related, but we are currently working on representing scientific contributions in a knowledge graph. The current beta version of the Open Research Knowledge Graph you can find there:

https://orkg.org

We aim to create structured comparisons of research approaches, such as e.g. this one for semi-supervised author name disambiguation:

https://www.orkg.org/orkg/comparison/R6187

Regarding your example, we envision, that different scientific models will then consist of different entities, i.e. there are different resources referring to the different conceptual models of an electron.

We are currently looking to create more examples from non-CS domains - please let us know if you have any ideas in this regard!

Best,

Sören