Re: Graph Literals and Monads - was: Blank nodes must DIE! [ was Re: Blank nodes semantics - existential variables?]

Henry, overthinking might be a thing.
You have visited cemeteries in Paris
Grave, body in, body out.
A grave body out is still a grave.
South of the river. .

No, I quit. Can't understand categories yes

But Henry, lot of black and white stupid stuff works