ISWC 2020 - EXTENDED Deadlines

From: International Semantic Web Conference <iswc.conf@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 15:03:22 +0200
To: International Semantic Web Conference <iswc.conf@gmail.com>
# COVID-19 and ISWC 2020
As previously announced, the ISWC Organizing Committee, together with the Semantic Web Science Association (SWSA), has decided that ISWC 2020 will be a ** virtual conference **. Our primary concern is the health and wellbeing of our community members and the challenging circumstances that might be directly affecting them.

# EXTENDED DEADLINES
Following this earlier announcement, the ISWC organising commitee has, after careful deliberation, decided to extend the deadline for the Research, Resource and In-Use tracks.

The updated schedule is as follows:

Deadline for submission of abstracts: 	May 15
Deadline for submission of full papers: 	May 22
Author Rebuttals:				July 13 - 16
Paper notifications:				August 3

Please see [1] for general information and [2] for the full updated schedule.

[1] https://iswc2020.semanticweb.org
[2] https://iswc2020.semanticweb.org/dates/