Re: Safe manipulation of RDF data

From: ajs6f <ajs6f@apache.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 10:23:41 -0400
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
You could also consider Linked Data Platform:

https://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/

I've helped work on an implementation that can use a SPARQL Protocol-capable triplestore as backend:

https://github.com/trellis-ldp/trellis

but it will make some light demands on how you lay out the data in the triplestore to be able to effectively support the LDP API.

ajs6f