Re: Carbon Efficiency of Semantic Web and Linked Data Queries

looks  like I will have to revisit this thread again in the near future
with some more data. Now even a simple Email a day can count for great
waste according to Tim Berners-Lee's brother Mike

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/shortcuts/2019/nov/26/pointless-emails-theyre-not-just-irritating-they-have-a-massive-carbon-footprint

--

---
Marco Neumann