Re: Deep Learning and Knowledge Graphs

Right now you'll find quite a few position papers (by EB members, under
review) at http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/underreview which touch
on this topic.

E.g.

http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/content/neural-symbolic-integration-and-semantic-web

http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/content/role-knowledge-graphs-explainable-ai

http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/content/machine-learning-semantic-web-lessons-learnt-and-next-research-directions

Pascal.

--
Pascal Hitzler
Brage Golding Distinguished Professor of Research