Looking for participants who can write SPARQL queries (any level) and / or RDF data producers

From: <marie@ototoi.fr>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2019 15:46:34 +0200
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Dear Semantic Web community,

In order to evaluate a visualisation tool for RDF datasets I have designed as a PhD student, I am looking for:

- 30 participants able to write SPARQL queries (any level of expertise welcome), for a 30 minutes online experiment

- 10 RDF data producers, for a 5 - 10 minutes phone interview

Please contact me if you would like to participate.

Best regards,

Marie Destandau
marie.destandau@inria.fr
https://www.lri.fr/~mdestandau