Re: domain change to w3.org?

You are welcome, Dianne.

One more minor note: the fact that we prefer 'https' these days does _not_ mean that the 'http' equivalents became invalid. All 'http' URLs are alive and are automatically redirected to 'https'. In this sense all older URLs in use are fine. E.g.,

http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-concepts/ <http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-concepts/>

is perfectly fine but, when displayed, you will see

https://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-concepts/ <https://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-concepts/>

in the address bar. Newer specifications use 'https' as their canonical URL like, e.g.,

https://www.w3.org/TR/IndexedDB-2/ <https://www.w3.org/TR/IndexedDB-2/>

Ivan

> On 24 May 2019, at 03:57, Dianne Kennedy <dkennedy@idealliance.org <mailto:dkennedy@idealliance.org>> wrote:
>
> Thanks so much for this clarification.  I am editor on a number of ISO specs that reference W3C specs and rely on the stability of the URLs.
>
> Dianne Kennedy
> Idealliance

----
Ivan Herman, W3C