Re: Are many (X)HTML documents also RDF/XML documents?

Dear Charles,

I'm not referring to RDFa, JSON-LD, or Microformats in my question.
I'm specifically interested which (X)HTML-only documents are also
RDF/XML documents.

If you say that most (X)HTML documents are not RDF/XML documents, do
you mean that there is a specific criterion that most (X)HTML
documents fail to meet that makes them not RDF/XML documents?  I am
interested in making such a criterion explicit.

---
Best,
Wouter.

Email: wouter@triply.cc