Re: Are many (X)HTML documents also RDF/XML documents?

Dear Thomas,

Are RDF/XML documents _required_ to have the RDF namespace defined in
them?  I was expecting a strict requirement like that myself, but
could not find it when looking into the standards.

Such a requirement would indeed result in most HTML documents not
qualifying to also be RDF documents, but so far I have not yet found
this requirement made explicit in the standard.

---
Best,
Wouter.

Email: wouter@triply.cc