Re: Are many (X)HTML documents also RDF/XML documents?

Dear Antoine,

Even though the RDF namespace is not defined in most HTML documents,
could regular HTML tags like `<p>' and `<table>' not be interpreted as
relative IRIs?  This is at least what Rapper and
rdfxml-streaming-parser.js seem to do.  See
<https://github.com/rdfjs/rdfxml-streaming-parser.js/issues/13> for a
specific example.

The W3C validator indeed does not parse my HTML example document, but
it does not make clear why it does not do so.  Since HTML has one
parent node, the quoted remark from the RDF/XML specification seems to
allow for such 'RDF/XML' documents.  Maybe the W3C validator is at
fault here and there are billions of RDF documents out there on the
web after all?

---
Best,
Wouter.