Re: Why are RDF, RDFS & OWL not returning human-friendly versions?

While mimetypes are a good starting point, there can always be a need for more granular options.

Query parameters are one good, easy to use option used in other circumstances for this kind of thing.  For instance:

https://unpkg.com/

>       Query Parameters
>
> |?meta|
>     Return metadata about any file in a package as JSON (e.g.|/any/file?meta|)
> |?module|
>     Expands all “bare” |import| specifiers <https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/webappapis.html#resolve-a-module-specifier> in
>     JavaScript modules to unpkg URLs. This feature is /very experimental/

Stephen

--
Stephen D. Williams sdw@lig.net stephendwilliams@gmail.com
Hangouts:stephendwilliams@gmail.com AIM:sdw Skype:StephenDWilliams