Re: Solomon''s curse and search Bias

On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 at 03:07, Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wanted to share a concern

> I searched Google today for Solomon Curse, trying to find some references to some
> historical cause and conditions in the first house of David

> Well, I was shocked to see that the first page of results were all about a book and
> its author

> Just wanted to point out that I am very concerned about future generations receiving
> a distorted version of history by heavily commercially biased search results when
> typing some search terms

I think we need to teach "future generations" to sue more advanced
searching techniques. For instance, try searching for:

    "Solomon curse" david -wilde

with quote marks and minus sign as shown. Alternatively, search for:

    "Solomon's Curse" "house of David"

as shown.

Of course you could solve the issue in this case by writing a
Wikipedia article about (your sense of) "Solomon Curse" ;-)

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing