Re: The future of KR in retrospective

Thank you all for sharing the interest,

I was going over the Special Issue by ACM edited by Brachman
and noted only 14 citations?  Isnt that strange?
https://dl-acm-org.nls.idm.oclc.org/citation.cfm?id=1056752

Also, its content is rather thin-
I would have thought otherwise-

This makes me feel not too bad that our SI has not yet received relevant
submissions

(hint, hint.....)

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/systems/special_issues/Artificial_Intelligence_Knowledge_Representation

 So I am requesting an extension  until the end of the year and will
announce the first article with  pointers and  extended deadline soon.

Bestest