Re: What is a Knowledge Graph? CORRECTION

We create lists of things we think we know something about, so that we can
all try to agree on things. Some of the lists are really hard to figure out
and agree on.

Cheers,

Alex

--
 Information Alchemist / UX consultant / GUI developer for hire
 http://thinkplot.org     |  http://www.linkedin.com/in/shelterit