Re: [ANN] Data Privacy Vocabulary v0.1 - DPVCG Draft Community Group Report 26 July 2019

Hi Ghislain

> One small comment and a small typo in the Turtle file [1]
>
> #  typo: format for "2019-06-18"^^xsd:dateTime.
Could you provide the line number so we can fix this? Or do you mean it
should be xsd:date instead of xsd:dateTime, which should be
YYYY-DD-MMTHH:MM:SS ?
> # comment: I don’t understand the the triples of the form <subject>
> rdfs:isDefinedBy "s”. What means “s” ?

In this case <s> is the IRI for the source that defines that triple or term

- Harsh

--
---
Harshvardhan Pandit