Re: What is a Knowledge Graph? CORRECTION

Hi Paola,

See below.

On 7/24/2019 8:38 AM, Paola Di Maio wrote:
> One further note on the Knowledge Graph discussion
>
> The reliance on KG (both as a word/naming convention, as as a
> mechanism for KR)
> is a concern, and somewhat can be cause of awful distortions - which
> will impact perception and decision making
>
> The literature analysis by Mike Bergman is very valuable in that it helps
> us to understand what happened, how KG evolved
> http://www.mkbergman.com/2244/a-common-sense-view-of-knowledge-graphs/
>
> Mike, can you please specify which knowledge base/endpoint and what
> software
> was used to generate the Figures 1 and 2 - could not find that info in
> the post
> would like to replicate /tweak your citation diagrams

The data source for the figures is explained in Note 4 in the article.
The graphs were produced in the calc application of LibreOffice (the
Excel analog). I have attached the original spreadsheet in xls and ods
(LO) formats.

Thanks, Mike