Re: Semantics for EAI

Hi. I'll try to better depict what my research is for. I think that
narrowing the scope would help (me) better understand what I'd like to
build.

The idea of the project is to "augment" an ESB for EAI platform and to
enable it allowing it to make "inferences" regarding which routes to use,
"discovering" sources / destinations of an event message(s) which then it
transforms / enriches according destination "semantics" and format(s).

This featuring the exposure of a generic facade which allows to see in an
"homologated" view the applications or services and their data, schema and
behavior (actions) that could be integrated into the tool.

Different integrated applications are enriched with this facade and with
the events that, given the inferred routes and transformations, augments
theirs data, schema and behaviors, invoking activities corresponding to
each destiny semantics.

Regards,
Sebastián.