Fwd: [DBpedia-discussion] The new DBpedia Forum

FYI

- new forum.dbpedia.org

- announcement of our growth hack series on blog.dbpedia.org

Note that the new growth hack blog series [1] will be ~ weekly and also
feature the new DBpedia releases in some weeks. Current status: 4 issues
remaining + the text extraction is missing, but new data is already
available in a beta state:

- raw releases from the MARVIN bot: https://databus.dbpedia.org/marvin

- refined (with some quality control on top):
https://databus.dbpedia.org/dbpedia

[1] https://blog.dbpedia.org/2019/07/04/dbpedia-growth-hack/

-- Sebastian