Re: Deep Fakes, Phishing & Epistemological War - how we can help combat these.

What I want to say Henry

is that misrepresentation of truth is already widespread, and takes many
forms
(as in advertising and propagandas of all sorts)

this technology makes it easier and can spread misrepresentation faster at
mass
information level, the underlying need for fact checking, understanding
data bias, interpretation and context, and scratching beyond the surface of
information are historical issues that exists well before this new
capability.
PDM