Re: Trip Reports on Dagstuhl Seminar on Knowledge Graphs

Hi William,

Well, link works for me, but in fact that was the pre-print version of the report, the official link on the Dagstuhl page:

http://drops.dagstuhl.de/opus/volltexte/2019/10328/

As mentioned to Paola (also by Steffen, implicitly) already: the idea of Dagstuhl - in my understanding and experience of the quite inspiring philosophy of this series -  is to provide seminars that host deep, interdisciplinary and unprecedented discussions that ignite new research directions and poinpoint open challenges, allowing for novel even unfinished and maybe controversial/preliminary presentations and discussions, rather than solve the problems and challenges right there. The Dagstuhl reports are summaries of the ideas and directions that have been discussed at these seminars, rather to be understood as positions than as full scientific research papers... note also, that e.g. in comparison to other Dagstuhl reports ours is exceptionally long and detailed.

(sustantiated and constructive) feedback indeed welcome,

Axel

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna