Re: [ontolog-forum] New Postulate formulation on AI KR

Thank you Milton

> You are right about some points in your postulate, but as you yourself
> indicated it must be refined to circumvent and/or avoid the fiery debate
> about whether symbolic (at the heart of mathematical description) and sub
> symbolic (closer to natural language and philosophical concepts and mental
> constructs) should be central in algorithms.

Its the other way around actually, check previous emails (maybe you
uninentionally
getting confused between the two) symbolic AI tends to be in NL

and no, I dont think it must be refined for that reason at all, nor I said
that :-)
but feel free to refine-

The ancients did not use separate symbols or semiotics, but loosely or
> tightly defined natural language or philosophical descriptions.
>
> The world has changed a lot since then, as far as we know, they did not
have computeres/AI as we know it

AI as we know it pertains the computer science, relatively new

PDM