Re: Search

Model of what? There are domain models that are defined as ontologies: for
social networks, genes, books etc etc. And few general ones like schema.org.
Some hypothetical “model of anything/everything” is neither possible nor
required.

I’m telling you what is already implemented and works, and you keep pushing
some vague descriptions like “semiotic”. Why haven’t you implemented it
then?

Just concentrate on learning to develop with/for Linked Data and SPARQL.
Forget all the hypothetical meta crap.