Re: LODAtlas 1.0 release - Browsing Linked Data Catalogs

Hello,

Thank you very much, this kind of tool interests me a lot. Just a note: I
see that Wikidata is not there. Are not you afraid that an atlas of the LOD
without a so huge dataset would be like an atlas of the world without China
or Russia?

Best regards,

Ettore Rizza