Re: Scoping bnodes

I agree.  I'd add that these built-in features can be modeled in RDF
(because ultimately they can be diagrammed as boxes connected by lines).
  My suggestion is that for the b-node cases in point, it might be a
good idea to model the notion of a Topic Map "scope". IOW, use the TM
feature as an RDF idiom.

TomP